David Haye

Chat about any other sport.
Service Details: Jan 75 -- Aug 87 Herford Cyprus Bovington Hohne NI Catterick

David Haye

Postby 27 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:06 am

David Haye confirms second Klitschko fight, Vitali’s sister’s up for it

Heavyweight boxer David Haye is confident he can beat a Klitschko after promoters confirmed he is to fight Vitali and Wladimir’s eldest sister Olga at Wembley.

The defeated champion’s fight team says Haye will take on 46-year-old receptionist Olga May Klitschko in a 12-rounder at Wembley Arena in October.

“I’m telling you she won’t know what’s hit her when I get her in the ring,” said Haye last night. “The Hayemaker will remove that pretty little head from her shoulders, make no mistake.”

But mum-of-two Olga, a receptionist at a Hamburg dental surgery, has indicated the fight, should it go ahead, would have only one winner.

“Haye can talk the talk, but can he walk the walk?” she told reporters last night. “I think not.

“While my lumbago may restrict my movements and I’ve barely had time to train, what with the kids and all that, I’d certainly give David a run for his money.

“He’d go down in the ninth.”

Boxing authorities have expressed reservations about the planned bout, claiming it could contravene safety guidelines.

A WBC spokesman said: “There are serious concerns about his bout being a complete mismatch. With poor liddle diddums David having a poorly woorly toe the lady receptionist would wipe the floor with him.” :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU SIGN PHIL JONES :-( :-( :-( WE SIGN KUN AGUERO :-) :-) :-)
C.T.I.D. :-) :-) :-) ⓜⓒⓕⓒ I WAS THERE WHEN WE WERE SHIT ¿? ¿? ¿?

Return to “Sports Unlimited”