OK Boys, what's the predictions.
1. Wales (Trying for a third consecutive championship)
2. France (always a danger).
3. England. ( Still building, had the sense to get rid of Ashton)
4. Italy. (Ever improving, could be their best six nations yet)
5. Ireland (Still relying on too old heads; but won't lie down for anybody).
6. Scotland. (Struggling with depth, but could surprise)
My prediction for most exciting game Wales V Scotland (Always a cracker).
Most physical game anybody V Ireland.
Player of the tournament George North.
If your officer's dead and the sergeants look white,
Remember it's ruin to run from a fight:
So take open order, lie down, and sit tight,
And wait for supports like a soldier.
Wait, wait, wait like a soldier . . .