OK Boys, what's the predictions.
1. Wales (On world cup form)
2. Ireland (on experience and being obstinate buggers)
3. France. (Certainly in the top 3).
4. England. ( In turmoil, need leadership and more heart).
5. Italy. (Ever improving, could be their best six nations yet)
6. Scotland. (Struggling with depth, but could surprise)
My prediction for most exciting game Wales V France.
Most physical game England V Ireland.
Player of the tournament George North.
If your officer's dead and the sergeants look white,
Remember it's ruin to run from a fight:
So take open order, lie down, and sit tight,
And wait for supports like a soldier.
Wait, wait, wait like a soldier . . .