1. Wales (The almost complete package)
2. Ireland / France (Gutsy from Ireland, French brilliance on their day)
3. Scotland (Very hit or miss, no depth)
4. England (English rugby arrogance, as ever the root of their downfall. A little magnanominity goes a long way).
5. Italy. (still learning their trade).
As per my previous post Martin Johnson was totally mad to take the England Job.
Italy made the biggest rugby error ever.
I will be in Cardiff for the England game on Saturday, look out for me on the telly. I will be wearing a red shirt.
If your officer's dead and the sergeants look white,
Remember it's ruin to run from a fight:
So take open order, lie down, and sit tight,
And wait for supports like a soldier.
Wait, wait, wait like a soldier . . .