MANCHESTER city

This is the place to support the 'reds', the 'blues', the Brits - or anything football related.
redgrave

MANCHESTER city

Postby redgrave » Mon Jul 12, 2004 4:39 pm

Bring it on boys!

sweetpea
Service Details: Jan 1971-1977
B sqd 2nd troop Honk Kong,Herford, stables
C sqd sqms Cyprus UN
Bovington

Mood

Postby sweetpea » Mon Jul 12, 2004 9:03 pm

Hi Stevie,
You made it then, hope your mood improves, although listening to the latest superstar news from citeh you have really pushed the boat out in Mills, definately championship material :lol: :lol:
Northern boys love gravy

Phil(Quassie)Baldwin
Site Admin
Service Details: Joined the regiment from training Sept 70 joined B.Sqn Nov 70 in Hong Kong D Sqn in 77 Hq in 82 left in 92

Mills

Postby Phil(Quassie)Baldwin » Tue Jul 13, 2004 8:43 am

Geoff
So when will he be going to a championship club!!!
Phil. 8)
Je n'oublierai pas

SteveR
Service Details: 1984 till 1991
1984 JLR RAC
1986 Hohne
1987 Catterick
1988 Sennelager
1989 Munster

Postby SteveR » Tue Jul 13, 2004 8:54 am

Now now Geoff lets not deflect whats been an horrendous scouting mission by Sir Whiskey nose spoil things :lol:

The wonder kid has ambition and Utd are a spent team get over it, it happens.

Lets be honest, hand on heart are the foreign players Sir red nose has signed gonna improve the team? We think not. Before criticising KK signings lets take a look at utds, i do remember you expressing grave opinions on the old forum about those players signed. Lets see, name the new signings, be honest and don't look them up. I'll give you double points if you can spell there names correctly :D :D

Phil, Sorry to say mate the bubble will also burst for the gunners i'm afraid, i see you've been busy in the transfer market or are you under the impression you don't need any players :?:

sweetpea
C sqd sqms Cyprus UN
Bovington

Smile

Postby sweetpea » Tue Jul 13, 2004 9:49 am

Well,well, I see the smile is back in your words Stevie although I do feel that you may trip over them :roll:
Lets see? new players signed by AF Liam Millar springs to mind, plays alongside a certain Roy Keane for the Republic :wink:
Then there is that nancy :shock: Alan Smith, he ain`t bad by all reports :wink:
Also we have taken on board Gabriel Heinze an Argentine international who is as good as Samuel if not better, a no nonsense partner for Rio, and that will be a scary defense, he ain`t bad at free kicks either :D

I do remember haveing reservations about certain players like Forlan and that has not changed, however I still think Kleeberson will be brilliant for us if not this season then next, he is still young, I also have a lot more faith in Fergie than Curly mop who will probably be sacked by Christmas as Citeh languish at the bottom of the pile (no change there then :roll: )

I will definately be cheering everyone on who play against Chelski, even dare I say it Citeh,well maybe not !!!!! looking at his interviews Jose Mourino already fancys himself as top dog, and don`t we English just love a big gob :x
Northern boys love gravy

SteveR
1984 JLR RAC
1986 Hohne
1987 Catterick
1988 Sennelager
1989 Munster

Postby SteveR » Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:11 am

Kleeberson = over-rated, over-paid nancy boy.

Heinze = waster, heard it all before, typical argie, when the going gets tough blah blah. Remember we heard it all before about Veron and we know what happened to him.

Smith = good signing when he's on the pitch and not serving a premiership ban :?:

Millar = won't cut the mustard, and the way Keano played last season i wouldn't be to quick to compare him :lol:

Fergie gone, his final season. Utd to crash out of Europe in embarassing style as usual. Chelsea to win FA cup, Premiership, european Cup.
Arsenal to win league cup and charity sheild.

sweetpea
C sqd sqms Cyprus UN
Bovington

Postby sweetpea » Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:15 am

Steve,
:? :? :? :shock: :shock: :shock:
What more can I say, only i`ll have whatever your on 8)
Northern boys love gravy

SteveR
1984 JLR RAC
1986 Hohne
1987 Catterick
1988 Sennelager
1989 Munster

Postby SteveR » Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:20 pm

Sorry Geoff :(

Noticed how even in dream land i couldn't find room for my beloved MCFC :?

sweetpea
C sqd sqms Cyprus UN
Bovington

Postby sweetpea » Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:54 pm

Stevie,
I know of a good shrink, but being a blue you will have been well aquainted with one of those for a long time :(
Why don`t you join your fantastic daughter and get that red shirt, you know it makes sense :wink: Just think of all that heartache you`ll leave behind and the joy that being winners will bring to your life :lol:

If your daughter can do it Steve, so can you, Pinky would back me on this and Iam sure Phil would too, it really hurts to keep takeing the p**s out of that bunch of losers from the council tip that masquerades as a premiership side :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Join in Stevie, here we go: United...United...United :lol: :lol:
Northern boys love gravy

Phil(Quassie)Baldwin
Site Admin
Service Details: Joined the regiment from training Sept 70 joined B.Sqn Nov 70 in Hong Kong D Sqn in 77 Hq in 82 left in 92

Deserting

Postby Phil(Quassie)Baldwin » Tue Jul 13, 2004 3:14 pm

Geoff
What your asking of Steve could be very dangerous, could you imagine the chaos if Steve did change and the rest of them decided to join him. Could the country handle the flood of both of them.
Phil. 8)
Je n'oublierai pas

sweetpea
C sqd sqms Cyprus UN
Bovington

Soft spot

Postby sweetpea » Tue Jul 13, 2004 4:12 pm

I know what you mean Phil, but Iam getting a soft spot for our Stevie, he is a decent sort of fellow and apart from his loyalties to the loseing blues you just gotta luv the guy. If only he would come to his senses and stop daydreaming about Citeh winning things :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Can you help in anyway Phil, its getting quite serious, even his shrink is worried :(
What will he be like when they are relegated next May, it doesn`t bare thinking about :cry: :cry:
Northern boys love gravy

SteveR
1984 JLR RAC
1986 Hohne
1987 Catterick
1988 Sennelager
1989 Munster

Postby SteveR » Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:14 am

Geoff

I'm archiving all this, can't wait for the season to start.

Phil

You'll win nothing mate while your club are sitting back on reputation, Then again i think you'll find that the Arsenal are probably skint. :oops:

sweetpea
C sqd sqms Cyprus UN
Bovington

Must do better

Postby sweetpea » Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:01 pm

Steve,
Is that it, is that all you got :cry: where is that famous repartee :lol: :lol:
Northern boys love gravy

Phil(Quassie)Baldwin
Site Admin

Postby Phil(Quassie)Baldwin » Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:30 pm

Steve
If the Gunners are Pink Lint I'll show my butt in the Superdrug shop front in Oxford street.
Geoff
He's beyond saving, rambles like a mindless Zombie goes to watch people in blue shirts. Im afraid he's showing all the symptoms of a city supporter.
He will always have a place in our hearts not that he woul recognize us but I think he should be forgiven its obviously got something to do with where he comes from.
Phil. :lol:
Je n'oublierai pas

sweetpea
C sqd sqms Cyprus UN
Bovington

Republic of Mancunia

Postby sweetpea » Thu Jul 15, 2004 8:44 am

Phil,
I know it may seem strange but I feel I must come to the aid of a fellow mancunian, there is nothing wrong with where he comes from, it is a saintly place where god has bestowed great riches in the form of the mighty reds, I know he supports the other team :lol: :lol: but we are a forgiving lot us manc`s 8) but please feel free to slag off the his team I find no offense whatsoever in that, in fact I will join in ritual slaughter of all things blue :)

As for showing your butt in shop windows "shame on you" people might be eating, the sight does not bear thinking about, please rethink your strategy :oops: :oops: :oops:
Northern boys love gravy

Return to “Soccer”