Fans or Supporters

This is the place to support the 'reds', the 'blues', the Brits - or anything football related.
Service Details: Jan 75 -- Aug 87 Herford Cyprus Bovington Hohne NI Catterick

Fans or Supporters

Postby 27 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:44 am

Al Simper brought a very valid point up recently about fans and supporters, I consider myself a supporter as I attend all home games and at least half the away games a season. When I left in 1987 the first thing I Did with my gratuity was buy a season ticket for City, This has now progressed to one for the wife two for the kids and one for my 13 year old grandson. I also take my younger grandchildren to home matches as they are only 5 years old I just double up on the turnstiles. I can honestly say I can count on two hands the amount of home games I have missed since leaving the army. I also make regular trips down to Guilford which are arranged around London matches and other southern teams ie Watford,Reading,Southampton and Portsmouth plus any others when we were in the old third tier of UK football. I would be interested on other members records for attending matches of teams they purport to follow. My best dedication came in May last year when I had a heart attack on the 11th surgery on the 12th discharged myself on the 13th, and saw City lift their first trophy on the 14th which happened to be my birthday as well, Can anyone else beat that :?: :?: :?:

YOU SIGN PHIL JONES :-( :-( :-( WE SIGN KUN AGUERO :-) :-) :-)
C.T.I.D. :-) :-) :-) ⓜⓒⓕⓒ I WAS THERE WHEN WE WERE SHIT ¿? ¿? ¿?

Phil(Quassie)Baldwin
Site Admin
Service Details: Joined the regiment from training Sept 70 joined B.Sqn Nov 70 in Hong Kong D Sqn in 77 Hq in 82 left in 92

Re: Fans or Supporters

Postby Phil(Quassie)Baldwin » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:22 am

Tony
We are not worthy
Phil
Je n'oublierai pas

Return to “Soccer”