F.I.F.A.

This is the place to support the 'reds', the 'blues', the Brits - or anything football related.
Paul Keller
Service Details: Hohne Nov '78 till June '85, Catterick June '85 till June '87, with six months Belize, March '86 till Sept '86.
Sennelager, June 87 till March '88, March '88 till Oct '90,

Re: F.I.F.A.

Postby Paul Keller » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:46 am

Mr Simper sir !!
And you had a go at SAF treating journos and the media with disrespect ?
Perhaps now you see why ???
Then it's Trooper this, an Trooper that
And Trooper how's yer soul?
But it's "Hawks are bloody 'ero's"
When the tanks began to roll!

tigger
Service Details: JLR RAC 1971-1972, 14/20 kh 1972 - 1992. Herford, Bovinton, Cyprus, Omagh, Warminster, Hohne, Croyden, Catterick, Manchester, Munster, NI tours, Gulf 1,

Postby tigger » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:52 am

Can any one remember before FIFA we had a vibrant National team, a flurishing National League and a Home Inter National Championship.

Lets tell Blatter the fat faced little Nazi TO STICK UP HIS Harris and pull out of all FIFA competitions untill they either sack him or the little shit dies screaming with anal cancer,

They neeed us more than we need them

English fans should stay away untill the FA get the message

ALAN SIMPER
Service Details: 1978- 1988

Postby ALAN SIMPER » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:06 pm

Mr Keller,
what has this got to do with Fergiscum,the world of football media doesn,t revolve round him, it was a simple request to Fifa that was rejected, no issue, move on,but no Fifa hate us blah blah, they are not showing disrespect, i am sure members of their families have also suffered during conflicts.

Jonah Anal cancer. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: what are you implying
ooh to be a gooner

Service Details: Jan 75 -- Aug 87 Herford Cyprus Bovington Hohne NI Catterick

Postby 27 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:05 pm

My suggestion would be to use the Lancaster bomber from the battle of Britain flight, which is used to spread poppies after the remembrance parade in Whitehall. It could fly over wembley 10 minutes before kick off and dump a million poppies on the pitch that would really get up Blatters nose. Then using a spare bomb bay continue on to FIFA headquarters and drop a couple of 1,000 pounders on the miserable shits below.

YOU SIGN PHIL JONES :-( :-( :-( WE SIGN KUN AGUERO :-) :-) :-)
C.T.I.D. :-) :-) :-) ⓜⓒⓕⓒ I WAS THERE WHEN WE WERE SHIT ¿? ¿? ¿?

Phil(Quassie)Baldwin
Site Admin
Service Details: Joined the regiment from training Sept 70 joined B.Sqn Nov 70 in Hong Kong D Sqn in 77 Hq in 82 left in 92

Postby Phil(Quassie)Baldwin » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:40 pm

As Long as they drop the right one. Remember the famous words "We have a round left over but I cant find the flask anywhere"
Phil
Je n'oublierai pas

lawrie salkeld
Service Details: d sqn

Postby lawrie salkeld » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:28 pm

At last the PM has said something about this crap. E mailed my MP lets hope common sense will prevail.
As brits we are far to soft when faced with Eupropean BS. Lets bring back the good old BULLDOG SPIRIT and give them the only thing they deserve. THE FINGER. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
It is not just the oxen, that pulls the cart up the hill. But the birds that build there nests in the trees.

tigger
Service Details: JLR RAC 1971-1972, 14/20 kh 1972 - 1992. Herford, Bovinton, Cyprus, Omagh, Warminster, Hohne, Croyden, Catterick, Manchester, Munster, NI tours, Gulf 1,

Postby tigger » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:37 am

Hi Al

I am infering that as he is a pain in the ass so should he suffer his own ,

And Phill, in regard to my flask, I am sure that If I sent a certain loader who shall remain nameless (Ian Flannery :oops: ) down range he can still remember where he planted the offending bullet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:

lawrie salkeld
Service Details: d sqn

Postby lawrie salkeld » Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:09 am

Great game , 5.0. england under 21s. lots of new talent on the way, they all wore poppies.

lawrie
It is not just the oxen, that pulls the cart up the hill. But the birds that build there nests in the trees.

Paul Keller
Service Details: Hohne Nov '78 till June '85, Catterick June '85 till June '87, with six months Belize, March '86 till Sept '86.
Sennelager, June 87 till March '88, March '88 till Oct '90,

Postby Paul Keller » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:14 am

Mr Jones sir !
Were the f*** did Flan dissappear to ?
Not seen or heard from him since Belize !
Then it's Trooper this, an Trooper that

And Trooper how's yer soul?

But it's "Hawks are bloody 'ero's"

When the tanks began to roll!

Postby 27 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:38 pm

Kepler 22-b favourite to host 2026 FIFA World Cup

A newly discovered Earth-like planet is FIFA president Sepp Blatter’s preferred choice to host the 2026 World Cup.

Kepler 22-b is understood to be the perfect next step in Blatter’s bid to take football to new audiences, even though it is uncertain the planet is inhabited by living organisms.

A FIFA spokesman said: “Kepler 22-b is 600 light-years away, so it’s a great host in terms of opening up new frontiers. Though we accept there is a slight issue with transportation.

“We are sending a delegation to investigate the infrastructure and sample the local hospitality.”

The atmosphere of the planet is thought to be capable of sustaining human life, news which will be welcomed by players set to suffer the blazing heat at Qatar 2022.

An unmanned probe is already on its way to the distant world. It will investigate whether any lifeforms have developed the technology to manufacture brown envelopes and stuff them with money. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby 27 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:41 pm

Fifa ranked number one in the world for wildly inaccurate ranking systems

After England moved up to third in the latest Fifa world rankings, the international governing body of association football are now ranked number one in the world for the most ridiculously inaccurate rankings system.

With England above the likes of Italy, Brazil, Argentina and Azerbaijan in the world rankings, the calculation for determining the abilities of national teams has been compared to George Osborne’s understanding of percentages.

“England would struggle to make the top three national sides in England, let alone the world,” insisted one bemused fan of realistic ranking systems.

“Ranking England at third in the world is a bit like wiping your arse on two slices of bread and declaring it the world’s tastiest sandwich.”

With only Germany and Spain ahead of England in Fifa’a latest rankings, expectations are already high amongst England fans as the qualifying campaign for the 2014 World Cup approaches.

“If you look at our squad then we’ve got as much chance as anyone,” said one blindly optimistic England fan.

“If we can hit form at the right time, and all the other teams’ planes crash into the Brazilian squad’s training camp on the way there, then whose to say to it won’t be our time to shine.”

“You just need that little bit of luck.” :lol: :lol: :lol:

incas
Service Details: (1956-1962) Joined REME March 1956. Served with LAD REME 'A' Squadron 3rd Troop 14/20KH 1957 to 1961 (Hohne, Celle & Detmold, then back to Hohne) and 'HQ' Squadron late 1961. Returned to REME Arborfield for demob in March '62.

Postby incas » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:40 pm

You do have a way with words Tony.

Please Keep on entertaining us.
Regards
Peter

Enjoying Today.

Return to “Soccer”