Chelski new manager

This is the place to support the 'reds', the 'blues', the Brits - or anything football related.
Service Details: Jan 75 -- Aug 87 Herford Cyprus Bovington Hohne NI Catterick

Chelski new manager

Postby 27 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:21 am

No-one at Chelsea fooled by Mourinho’s Villas-Boas disguise

The true identity of new Chelsea manager Andre Villas-Boas was revealed seconds into his reign at Stamford Bridge.

The former Porto manager is really special one Jose Mourinho, who fled Spain to escape the shadow of Barcelona boss Pep Guardiola.

“The new bloke walked into the Bridge and I just said ‘hello Jose’,” said Geoff Armstrong, 63, who has worked as a security guard at Chelsea’s stadium for 22 years.

“Without batting an eyelid he said ‘Hello Geoff’. I checked and I didn’t have my name badge on so I knew it was the gaffer.”

Mourinho is now in custody. He faces deception charges after sporting an unconvincing beard and pretending to be a man fifteen years his junior in a bid to secure a return to his beloved Chelsea.

“He felt special here,” said Alf Davison, a Sky pundit who claims he made a 93-second appearance for The Blues in 1972.

“At Real Madrid he was just another meal being fattened up for the club president’s killer sharks.”

Psychologist Dr Sandra Essen said: “It wasn’t much of a disguise, which begs the question of whether he wanted to be caught.

“Claiming to be a young Portuguese coaching sensation who had guided Porto to glory was an obvious attempt to turn back the clock to a time before Inter, Real and, in all likelihood, Notts County came calling.”

Villas-Boas’ true identity became apparent to the media in his first press conference as Chelsea boss.

Asked who his first signing would be he said: “It is already done.

“I am pleased to announce the new captain for Chelsea will be Ricardo Carvalho.” :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU SIGN PHIL JONES :-( :-( :-( WE SIGN KUN AGUERO :-) :-) :-)
C.T.I.D. :-) :-) :-) ⓜⓒⓕⓒ I WAS THERE WHEN WE WERE SHIT ¿? ¿? ¿?

PINKY
Service Details: Ex 1420H,left as a Sgt in March 2003 after 23 yrs service.

Re: Chelski new manager

Postby PINKY » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:46 pm

Hi there,
Just using a Chelski thread.........
The linesman who missed the offside today is Andy Halliday...Sgt....Ex Regt. PTI.(Corpsman)
A good bloke, Scottish but a good bloke.( :lol: )
atb
pinky 8)

Return to “Soccer”