Another Terry perk

This is the place to support the 'reds', the 'blues', the Brits - or anything football related.
Paul Keller
Service Details: Hohne Nov '78 till June '85, Catterick June '85 till June '87, with six months Belize, March '86 till Sept '86.
Sennelager, June 87 till March '88, March '88 till Oct '90,

Re: Another Terry perk

Postby Paul Keller » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:03 am

And now he's decided to retire from international matches, knowing that whatever happens in front of the FA, his England career was over anyway, once Hodgson was "got at" by the committee, the England team will be worse off for it, say what you want about him, but when he was on the pitch, he always gave it his all, weather for Chelski or England and in the end, thats what counted !
Though why he has to face yet another bunch of "out of touch" tosser's, having been cleared in a court of law of any offence, is beyond me and strikes of a very nasty "witch-hunt".
Then it's Trooper this, an Trooper that
And Trooper how's yer soul?
But it's "Hawks are bloody 'ero's"
When the tanks began to roll!

Service Details: Jan 75 -- Aug 87 Herford Cyprus Bovington Hohne NI Catterick

Postby 27 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:45 pm

John Terry retires to spend more time with other people’s families

John Terry has announced his immediate retirement from International football in order to spend more time with other people’s families.

Terry insisted that media scrutiny over the last two years had made his position as a philanderer ‘untenable’

He told on female reporter, “This is a sad day for me, but a day that opens up all sorts of interesting opportunities – my, that’s a smashing blouse you’ve got on.”

“I’ll still be around to take my turn holding the trophy if England ever win one – don’t worry about that. I could tell you more over coffee?”

The move has left many England players facing a selection dilemma of their own.

One former England International told us, “Being on international with John Terry was always relaxing because you knew for a fact he wasn’t trying it on with your girlfriend back home.”

“Playing for England is a huge honour, but leaving the country for a tournament when John Terry is within driving distance of your wife is a massive gamble that I’m sure many players won’t be willing to take.”

“I’d expect another couple of dozen International retirements today if I were you.” :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU SIGN PHIL JONES :-( :-( :-( WE SIGN KUN AGUERO :-) :-) :-)
C.T.I.D. :-) :-) :-) ⓜⓒⓕⓒ I WAS THERE WHEN WE WERE SHIT ¿? ¿? ¿?

Postby 27 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:13 pm

Footballers accuse referee of talking like a footballer to a referee

Chelsea players have accused referee Mark Clattenburg of talking to them as if he was a Chelsea player addressing a referee.

Clattenburg is alleged to have attempted to use the footballers’ own language in an attempt to communicate with them during Chelsea’s loss to Manchester United on Sunday.

A spokesperson for the West London side explained, “There is a very clear dynamic in professional football, and that is players giving officials dogs abuse, and officials just standing there impotently taking it.”

“If a referee wanted to swear angrily at people on the pitch, then they should have become footballers themselves.”

“These players train for years to reach the point where they can scream obscenities at officials in front of millions of people on television – yet he thinks he can just rock up and start giving it the verbals. No. Not acceptable.”

“We want him strung up.”

Chelsea have denied that the accusations stem from the fact they lost yesterday’s game, and that verbally abusive referees are a real threat to the modern game.

Manager Roberto Di Matteo explained, “This has absolutely nothing to do with us losing the game in controversial circumstances.”

“We would definitely still be complaining if we’d won. We’ve got players in tears in the dressing room, they simply haven’t been exposed to this sort of language before.”

“One of my players reckons Clattenburg even dropped the f-bomb. This will take a while to recover from, and the counselling bill alone could run into the thousands.”

“I hope they throw the book at him.”. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby 27 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:55 pm

Football fans unsure how to feel about racist on racist violence

Football fans around the country have been left conflicted over how to feel after Liverpool racist Luis Suarez injured Chelsea racist John Terry.

Suarez tumbled into Terry during Sunday’s drawn match between Liverpool and Chelsea, leading to the Chelsea captain leaving the field on a stretcher and creating a thoroughly confusing emotional state for people who don’t like racists.

Football fan Simon Williams told us, “On the one hand I’m disgusted that a racist like Suarez has escalated to on-pitch violence – violence made to look convincingly like an accident.”

“But on the other hand I’m delighted that a racist sort of got what’s coming to him, even if a potential broken leg feels a little harsh.”

“To be honest, the two emotions balance each other out quite nicely, actually.”

Football authorities have been quick to downplay the incident, and insist it is not the start of ‘dislike black’ on ‘dislike black’ violence in our national sport.

An FA spokesperson explained, “We’ll be looking closely at the incident, and if we feel it was in any way influenced by the last year’s racist accusations – then like you, we will sit down and try to figure out how we feel about it all.”

“To be honest, we’re a little relieved. If someone had told us we’d be looking at pictures of John Terry being held aloft by a team of white men in uniform in front of a cheering crowd, we’d have assumed he’d be wearing some sort of ceremonial hood.” :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Soccer”