SUPER SPURS TO WIN PREMIER TITLE

This is the place to support the 'reds', the 'blues', the Brits - or anything football related.
lawrie salkeld
Service Details: d sqn

Re: SUPER SPURS TO WIN PREMIER TITLE

Postby lawrie salkeld » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:24 pm

Ha Ha Ha, good on you Paul. your on

lawrie
It is not just the oxen, that pulls the cart up the hill. But the birds that build there nests in the trees.

Paul Keller
Service Details: Hohne Nov '78 till June '85, Catterick June '85 till June '87, with six months Belize, March '86 till Sept '86.
Sennelager, June 87 till March '88, March '88 till Oct '90,

Re: SUPER SPURS TO WIN PREMIER TITLE

Postby Paul Keller » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:31 am

Mr Salkeld sir !
Top result for you's yesterday, no complaints from me and as was described by Craig Burley, a fellow thistlearse like yourself, at half time on ESPN, "Spurs in the first half did to United, what Looneypool should have done last week !"
I'll admit you rode your luck in the second half, failing to stop Carrick and Scholesy dominating the midfield could have been very costly, but you held on !!
SAF on the back page of the "Mail on Sunday" is telling Ja-Ja Blinks to give up playing for England, well first of all i thought he had and not by choice, but also i think it's time he gave up playing for United and he can take Jonny Evans with him !!!
But on a brighter note !!!
Tojo Kagawa, turning out to be a bargain !!!
Then it's Trooper this, an Trooper that
And Trooper how's yer soul?
But it's "Hawks are bloody 'ero's"
When the tanks began to roll!

Return to “Soccer”