HANDOVER OF CHAIRMAN FROM PAUL, TO PETER FARRELL ( FERDY )

Talk about your time in the Regiment, the KRH, Military Life, Equipment - Let's keep the good memories going.
FERDY
Service Details: 1963 - 1977
Catterick, Benghazi, Tidworth, Paderborn, Ireland, Perham Down,Ireland, Herford, Bovington. (Can't remember the order though, Brain Dead !! ) Oh and a lot of time spent at Bisley !!

HANDOVER OF CHAIRMAN FROM PAUL, TO PETER FARRELL ( FERDY )

Postby FERDY » Wed May 03, 2017 11:44 am

As you may know, I took over the Helm of Noah's ARC from Paul W. Baker as the New Chairman on 1st May this year. As at some stage in the future he plans to move to the USA.

It would be remiss of me, not to congratulate him for the vast amount of time, effort, and sheer hard work that he, and his Committee have dedicated to this Club.

And as we all know, behind every good man, ( as the saying goes ) there is a good Woman, and none more so than Paul's lovely Wife Andrea, who, along with him, and the rest of his committee has worked tirelessly for the benefit of our Club, and it must be said, to help him retain his Sanity a little.

Andrea a Personal Big thank you from me, and the rest of the Committee, we know how much you have put into this venture.

Nearly finished this Sermon !

PLEASE ........Join with me, and show your thanks to them all !
If you can stay calm when all around you is in Chaos, Then you have not properly understood the Situation!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

bodge
Service Details: A squadron 1952-1954

Re: HANDOVER OF CHAIRMAN FROM PAUL, TO PETER FARRELL ( FERDY )

Postby bodge » Wed May 03, 2017 4:02 pm

Thank you Paul for your hard work and dedication.
Bodge.

Arnie
Service Details: 14/20H, 1959-1962 Hohne, Munchen Gladbach, 1962-1964 Benghazi, Cyprus and Tripoli. 1965-1967 7 Armd Bde Soltau.
Tranferred into Int Corps. 1967-1970 NI, 1970-1971 Singapore, 1971-1972 HK,1972-1974 NI, 1974-1976 NITAT(UK), 1976-1979 Berlin, 1979-1981 Preston. 1981 Retired

Postby Arnie » Thu May 04, 2017 6:10 am

Paul, first let me say thank you and the Administrator, but mainly you, who managed to sort out the enormous tangle of getting me back on the site under my own name, Thank you. Secondly, Congratulations on your impending move to the USA. Thank you for all you have done to, and for the site during your time as Chairman.

Arnie :D :D :D :D

mini Drac
Service Details: Dependant

Postby mini Drac » Thu May 04, 2017 7:32 pm

Just wanted to shout HUSSAR! to everyone behind this year's reunion. The hard work and graft by all concerned was clearly evident and they did a great job once again :D :D :D My mum (Denny) and I had a brilliant weekend - so good to see old friends and new. Thanks to Paul for his chairmanship and the very best of luck to you now and when you move to the 'colonies'!! Thanks too to Pete Farrell for picking up the mantle and being willing to organize our future reunion(s).
Thanks everyone!!!! :D

Bill Bentley
Service Details: 1970 - JLR RAC, 14/20KH, Para Sqn RAC, 2 Para, DLOY- 1990

Postby Bill Bentley » Fri May 05, 2017 7:12 pm

It's nice to see a few old names reappearing on this site, I was going a bit madder with every unanswered post ! Sorry to hear that Paul will be doing a bunk and buggering off to our old colony, there are other choices Paul, perhaps think again !

I guess you will have your reasons and so here is wishing and your good lady all the very best and 'dinner was lovely' thanks :D. Perhaps we will hear more from you once you have landed and be sure to take a flag and show it off ! Thanks for all of your efforts on our behalf and welcome to Pete as the new C.O. :wink:

Return to “Regimental Chat”