Imperial Hotel - Reunion

Talk about your time in the Regiment, the KRH, Military Life, Equipment - Let's keep the good memories going.
Paul W. Baker
Site Admin
Service Details: 1420H 1978 - 1989
RH 1991 - 1992
KRH 1992 - 2003

Imperial Hotel - Reunion

Post by Paul W. Baker » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:41 am

Ref the imperial Hotel and the reunion in May 2016

I have been told today that there are 2 x twin rooms remaining for the Friday and Saturday, if anyone would like to book those rooms please call Carrie on 01253 754616

As for booking tables to sit down on the Saturday night, we have 3 seats left and then we are unable to take anymore bookings. If you would like to sit down and enjoy the meal on Saturday evening please contact me ASP. I am trying to get them to increase the numbers permitted I will let you know if that is granted.

If any of you need a Vegetarian meal, are Vegan or have any other dietary needs can you please contact either myself, Julie Schofield​ or Rachel Jolly-Walker as soon as possible so we can inform the Imperial.

Paul Wigmore​ is Organising a golf day for all you golfers on the Friday! If you would like to participate please let him know asp.

Remember your Friday Night T-shirts are available via the shop for ordering now, please place your orders soon:

http://www.noahs-arc.org.uk/shop/index. ... duct_id=41

Paul W. Baker
Site Admin
Service Details: 1420H 1978 - 1989
RH 1991 - 1992
KRH 1992 - 2003

Re: Imperial Hotel - Reunion

Post by Paul W. Baker » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:14 pm

I spoke to the Imperial today and have managed to get them to up the number that can now be seated. We now have an additional 20 seats!

Please note:

We will NOT get any further increase in seating due to fire regulations etc. If you want to join us for the meal on Saturday please contact me ASP.

Just to clarify, if you are booked into the Imperial Hotel you are already seated for the meal. You DO NOT need to pay anything else in regards to your meals, they are covered with your booking.