REMEMBRANCE SUNDAY 8th NOVEMBER 2015

Talk about your time in the Regiment, the KRH, Military Life, Equipment - Let's keep the good memories going.
FERDY
Service Details: 1963 - 1977
Catterick, Benghazi, Tidworth, Paderborn, Ireland, Perham Down,Ireland, Herford, Bovington. (Can't remember the order though, Brain Dead !! ) Oh and a lot of time spent at Bisley !!

REMEMBRANCE SUNDAY 8th NOVEMBER 2015

Postby FERDY » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:56 pm

REMEMBRANCE SUNDAY

Remembrance Sunday 8 th November, See's the internment of the Ashes of

Lt Col Brian ( DRAC ) Draper MBE
Sgt Eric Hill
Tpr Thomas Davies

Into the Regimental Columbarium in St Lawrence Church Yard .Barton.

The Programme is as follows.

1000 hrs Form up in the car park of Barton Grange Hotel (Postcode PR3 5AA ) along with other Old Hawks, and Members of KRH and walk, stroll, march, crawl to St Lawrence Church, a couple of hundred yards down the road for the Remembrance service, internment of ashes, and, Laying of Wreaths, and Personal Tributes, which is scheduled to begin at 1030 hrs.

This Year, Noah's Arc will lay it's own Personalised wreath !

Please Try to make it on Sunday, even if you cannot make the Reunion the night before. 10 am Kick off !
Attachments
COLUMBARIUM.jpg
COLUMBARIUM.jpg (200.59 KiB) Viewed 1191 times
If you can stay calm when all around you is in Chaos, Then you have not properly understood the Situation!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Bill Bentley
Service Details: 1970 - JLR RAC, 14/20KH, Para Sqn RAC, 2 Para, DLOY- 1990

Re: REMEMBRANCE SUNDAY 8th NOVEMBER 2015

Postby Bill Bentley » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:11 am

I, sadly, for a thousand lousy reasons will not be able to attend. I would so very much like to have paid my personal last respects to Brian Draper who I thought a great deal of and of course to all of those other hussars immortalized in the columbarium. I shall have to contend myself with the wise words written by Richard Bach in his book: 'There is no such place as far away'.

My heart felt commiserations to the loved ones of those who have gone before us and my very best regards to all those who are able to attend, I shall be with you in spirit, Hussar !

Return to “Regimental Chat”