Re: Bill Bentley

Talk about your time in the Regiment, the KRH, Military Life, Equipment - Let's keep the good memories going.
Service Details: Jan 75 -- Aug 87 Herford Cyprus Bovington Hohne NI Catterick

Postby 27 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:38 pm

YOU SIGN PHIL JONES :-( :-( :-( WE SIGN KUN AGUERO :-) :-) :-)
C.T.I.D. :-) :-) :-) ⓜⓒⓕⓒ I WAS THERE WHEN WE WERE SHIT ¿? ¿? ¿?

j kerwin
Service Details: 2RTR NI. 1962 to 1966 A sqn 14/20kh Libya cyprus (un) perham down.

Re: Re: Bill Bentley

Postby j kerwin » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:31 pm

Sounds about right Bill, :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: how about Hitler for the Nobel Peace Prize !!!!! :? :? :?
But lawyers being lawyers will do anything for a quick buck, and I hope it chokes the grabbing bastards.

Bill Bentley
Service Details: 1970 - JLR RAC, 14/20KH, Para Sqn RAC, 2 Para, DLOY- 1990

Postby Bill Bentley » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:40 am

Careful lads, careful !

Sometimes we have to read between the lines. I listened to the Prime-minister very carefully and I think she is right. To date ONLY servicepersonal have been investigated AND prosecuted for their actions but under this new rule, known former terrorists CAN ALSO be prosecuted, in spite of scum-bag Blairs betrayal of his own people - the one sided amnesty.

As for those evil, despicable, so called lawyers who chase ambulances and try to prosecute even the medics, and follow soldiers doing their duty and who are doing their best under great pressure, im my opinion, there is NO LOWER FORM OF LIFE ! :twisted: :twisted:

Social media is very much a double edged sword and the evil bastards in this world seem to have the edge over those who want to do things right. We are all standing on the edge of a cliff right now and need to be steadfast and not let ourselves be led into jumping off, just because some tosser shouts boo !

The next few days, weeks and months will decide how the peoples of this planet will have to cope for the next thousand years. What Trump says and does, what we are able to make of Brexit, how Europe can cope with Italy, Spain, Austria, Hungary, Poland and their other dissident nations, what becomes of the world economy and how current and future wars affect our climate - the ultimate factor, should be in everybody's thoughts when making decisions.

Do NOT believe what you read, dig deeper and make your decisions based upon facts not headlines - fake news :!: :!:

Because we and our children and our grandchildren shall have to deal with what comes ... it's our watch and we MUST be alert.

PINKY
Service Details: Ex 1420H,left as a Sgt in March 2003 after 23 yrs service.

Postby PINKY » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:56 pm

The world is a mess.
I worked in the oil patch security business with ex RCMP, Calgary and Edmonton Police who to a man despise Lawyers so much. Lots of ex lawyers become politicians...…….we all know who's to blame for this mess. Money and power drive these low life scum, we don't stand a chance - yet they continue to fool us with lies and promises.
Done.
Pinky

Bill Bentley
Service Details: 1970 - JLR RAC, 14/20KH, Para Sqn RAC, 2 Para, DLOY- 1990

Postby Bill Bentley » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:52 am

John,

they only have you by the balls if you let them. My wife and I effectively opted out almost 20 years ago. We have lived on a small self-sufficiency small-holding ever since. It's a simple life where money plays but a small role. All important things like clean air and water, good food and loyal friends don't cost us a penny.

We are about to go one step further and sell up and start living in a caravan. The simpler that you make life the easier it is to enjoy, the less that you own the less you have to worry about ! We intend to follow the gentle climate, soft sun and no more winters: permanent Spring and Autumn. We know how to live off the land and, in our experience, farmers are happy to let you camp for free if you help out now and again. Indeed, in our experience, they shower us with food and drink :D :D .

Remember: illegitimi non carborundum = don't let the bastards grind you down !!

PINKY
Service Details: Ex 1420H,left as a Sgt in March 2003 after 23 yrs service.

Postby PINKY » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:49 am

Good advice.

sammy
Service Details: Joined at Bengarzi Jan 1964 served with A Squadron until May 1973

Postby sammy » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:07 am

Bill, after 20 years on your smallholding selling up and moving onto something different must have been a very difficult decision to make. However from what little I know of you, you will have considered all the pros and cons and made what you both is the right decision. But it still though takes guts and I wish you both the very best in your future life, hope you keep us all in touch with how things go.
Sammy

Return to “Regimental Chat”