HANDOVER OF CHAIRMAN - PETER FARRELL TO PAUL WIGMORE

Talk about your time in the Regiment, the KRH, Military Life, Equipment - Let's keep the good memories going.
FERDY
Service Details: 1963 - 1977
Catterick, Benghazi, Tidworth, Paderborn, Ireland, Perham Down,Ireland, Herford, Bovington. (Can't remember the order though, Brain Dead !! ) Oh and a lot of time spent at Bisley !!

HANDOVER OF CHAIRMAN - PETER FARRELL TO PAUL WIGMORE

Postby FERDY » Tue May 01, 2018 4:52 pm

I have, today, handed over the Chairmanship of Noah's ARC to your New Chairman, Paul Wigmore, to whom all future Noah's ARC queries should be addressed.

I should like to wish Paul and his Committee all the very best for the future of Noah's ARC.

I Would like to thank everyone for their support, during my time in the Chair, from both myself and the very hard working Committee.
If you can stay calm when all around you is in Chaos, Then you have not properly understood the Situation!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

mick burgess
Service Details: Joined Boy's Sqn RAC Sepy 1956
Joined B Sqn Berlin Dec 1958
Joined C Sqn Celle Feb 1960
Posted Hohne Regt came together1961
Benghazi, Cyprus, Perham Down, Lulworth,
Tidworth, Herford, Manchester, Lulworth,
Catterick, Munster 1992 KRH Lulworth.
Retired Dec 2006 after 50 years/6 months

Re: HANDOVER OF CHAIRMAN - PETER FARRELL TO PAUL WIGMORE

Postby mick burgess » Sat May 05, 2018 8:52 pm

Hi Pete,
Just a quick msg to thank you very much indeed for ALL you have done in the past to keep this site going and Marion and I wish you Health and Happiness for years to come .
Bye old hawk take care. :lol: :roll: :oops: :mrgreen:

Bill Bentley
Service Details: 1970 - JLR RAC, 14/20KH, Para Sqn RAC, 2 Para, DLOY- 1990

Postby Bill Bentley » Sun May 06, 2018 10:20 am

Hi Peter,

that came rather suddenly, I trust that you are well. Also my thanks for your efforts on all of our behalf. Being chairperson of anything is often a thankless task with long hours of trying to get things done that nobody ever sees !

A big welcome to Paul, may you keep the boat afloat and steer us towards the horizon which awaits every single one of us. An odd choice of words for an ex RAC Bod :? :?

FERDY
Service Details: 1963 - 1977
Catterick, Benghazi, Tidworth, Paderborn, Ireland, Perham Down,Ireland, Herford, Bovington. (Can't remember the order though, Brain Dead !! ) Oh and a lot of time spent at Bisley !!

Postby FERDY » Sun May 06, 2018 12:52 pm

Thank you Mick and Bill.

Bill it did not come quickly, I did the Year I was meant to do until Wiggy was well enough to take over the helm, as was the original plan. Having said that I think we have set the bar sufficiently high enough to make our time difficult to follow, of course though, we wish them all the best in their endeavour
If you can stay calm when all around you is in Chaos, Then you have not properly understood the Situation!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Return to “Regimental Chat”