NEW ONLINE SHOP

Awards of the Regimental Rosette
Bob_H
Service Details: DLOY from 1961 to 1966. Joined 1420H at Perham Down in 1966 to 1978. RAOC from 1978 to 1988.

NEW ONLINE SHOP

Postby Bob_H » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:06 am

NEW ONLINE SHOP - http://www.noahs-arc.org.uk/shop/

If you think I've been quiet for the past few days it's because I was forced into building a new Online Shop owing to upgrade failures on the previous version.

It's now set up and ready. Unfortunately I haven't been able to bring your password across, so the first time you use it you'll need to Register your account.

If you spot any bugs or problems please let me know.
http://www.noahs-arc.org.uk/shop/
Attachments
newshop.jpg
newshop.jpg (124.87 KiB) Viewed 2231 times
Owfen born and Warburtons bred :lol:

Bill Bentley
Service Details: 1970 - JLR RAC, 14/20KH, Para Sqn RAC, 2 Para, DLOY- 1990

Re: NEW ONLINE SHOP

Postby Bill Bentley » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:22 am

I have just received my order using the new system, excellent, competition for Amazon !

The 'Billy' brollies are brilliant, next time we are in a crowd, Flea Markets, Concerts at the Beach etc. and get split up ... it will be easier to find one another again. And, like a good wife, they will provide us with shadow in summer and protection from the rain and snow for the rest of the year.

The Rugby Shirts are also most satisfactory and the embroidery is first class. I found that the XL fits my 112cm / 44 inch Chest well and the sleeves fit my ape like arms properly. Appologies to those 'real rugby players' amongst you, I only ever tried to play once and there was a mad 'Bulldog' opposite me in the scrum, discretion being the better side of valour I decided to give it a miss thereafter. Even so a rugby shirt was always one of my prefered casual uniforms.

Finally I ordered the CD of the Regimental Sand, (pun intended) but it wouldnt work in my CD player or my computer. My wife checked it out in hers and found out it was a DVD but it had nothing on it; even so we put it in the TV-DVD and hey presto, not just a CD but a full colour DVD showing a bunch of British eccentrics playing music around and on a captured T55 in the middle of the desert. It certainly gives me a feeling of association with those of you who were 'there' at the time and I found myself tapping my feet and swinging my hands.
A very belated well done to one and all !

My thanks to Bob for putting all of this together, keep up the good work !

Bill

Bob_H
Service Details: DLOY from 1961 to 1966. Joined 1420H at Perham Down in 1966 to 1978. RAOC from 1978 to 1988.

Postby Bob_H » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:49 am

Thanks Bill. Much appreciated.
Owfen born and Warburtons bred :lol:

Phil(Quassie)Baldwin
Site Admin
Service Details: Joined the regiment from training Sept 70 joined B.Sqn Nov 70 in Hong Kong D Sqn in 77 Hq in 82 left in 92

Postby Phil(Quassie)Baldwin » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:25 pm

Bill
I still have the original VHS copy but cant play it so have orderd the DVD will keep the old one though as it was signed by Ken Krick Band Sgt.
Phil
Je n'oublierai pas

Phil(Quassie)Baldwin
Site Admin
Service Details: Joined the regiment from training Sept 70 joined B.Sqn Nov 70 in Hong Kong D Sqn in 77 Hq in 82 left in 92

Postby Phil(Quassie)Baldwin » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:29 pm

Got my DVD now I just have to ask Mike if I can borrow my DVD Player to play it on
Je n'oublierai pas

Return to “Announcements”