Search found 21 matches

Return

by Paul W. Baker
Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Welcome

Thank you Bob, we look forward to some of the comments.
by Paul W. Baker
Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Welcome

THANK YOU!

We are looking for pictures of Regimental silver but as you say they hard to come by! So if anyone can help us out with pictures of what they have that are currently not listed we would be very grateful.
by Paul W. Baker
Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Assistant Regimental Secretary in HHQ(N)

Talking to people it all about the cost! The £5- entry used to be for the hotel security during a regimental doo when the threat of the IRA and other nasties were around, that threat is no more - or so we are told, yet they still take this £5-00. The cost of the beer is considerably higher than that...
by Paul W. Baker
Mon May 18, 2015 2:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Presentation of the Regimental Rosette

Very well deserved Bob! Your dedication to the Noah's ARC has been outstanding and without you and all your committee for all 19 reunions this extended family of ours would surely have drifted apart like every other Regiment in the British Army. The Noah's ARC has enabled all those that wish to stic...
by Paul W. Baker
Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Noah's ARC visit to Aliwell Barracks - KRH

Can I just say how pleasantly surprised, and how very pleased I am to have received such amazing support for this idea. Firstly may I thank everyone. Secondly: I have been asked by people to add their names to the list to attend. There is currently no list! I understand now how popular this idea is,...
by Paul W. Baker
Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Visit to the King's Royal Hussars

Information regarding the visit to the King's Royal Hussars in Tidworth. A date of the 13th February 2016 has been agreed for the first visit to Aliwell Barracks in Tidworth. I am required to give a full list of names to the Regimental Sergeant Major KRH by the 16th January 2016. Therefore the name...
by Paul W. Baker
Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hi and thank you for the message.

As yet no, I have asked the RSM for an itinerary which is going to be made available shorty. As soon as I have any news I will make it available on all platforms.

Thank you.

Paul Baker
by Paul W. Baker
Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This weekend saw some of Noah's ARC's members visit the King's Royal Hussars in Aliwell Barracks. The regiment was magnificent and could not do enough for us for which I and everyone else is most grateful for. If you are interested in what happened please click here and follow this link. http://www....
by Paul W. Baker
Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MENU For the 2016 Reunion

Friday Night Buffet Bratwurst Currywurst Frickadellan Chicken schnitzel Sauerkraut Black Forest sliced ham Smoked sausage Cabbage with diced bacon Sliced nut roast Proper zenf mustard Segura sauce Jäger sauce Mushroom sauce Chips Zatziki cucumber salad with yoghurt Apple and celery salad with walnu...
by Paul W. Baker
Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Phil Baldwin

Many Hawks attended todays funeral and made sure our old friend went in style. It was good to meet his family, a very proud bunch. Thank you to everyone that attended, may he forever rest in peace.
by Paul W. Baker
Mon May 16, 2016 6:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Your comments regarding the Flag and Snare Drum in here

That is very nice, not sure I can justify spending £500- of Noah's ARC money on another Drum mind, I would like to, but I am not sure that is the right thing to do?
by Paul W. Baker
Mon May 23, 2016 5:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hawk on a Walk

I think they refer to him as that in the capacity of his current role.

This is the KRH email - not my words.
by Paul W. Baker
Fri May 27, 2016 8:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Boys Sqdn Bovington.

Very interesting read guys, thank you. And this alone goes to prove that this website still serves its purpose, it is not all about Facebook.

Thank you.

Paul (Fred)
by Paul W. Baker
Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Where has everybody gone

I can assure you we are on the board, maybe not as often as we should be but we are here.

We are monitoring all the platforms available now to us in this land of binary.

The passing of Phil was a huge loss to us on many levels, great library of knowledge and a really great friend.

Adverts will never appear above this line.
Ignore them by all means, but using them might contribute to the cost of hosting this website.

Noah's Arc - 14th/20th King's... at easyfundraising.org.uk