Search found 8 matches

Return

by j kerwin
Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: DAVE FARRELL

Got that link Sol.
As for noddy stimpson last saw him delivering post on cheetham hill road many many moons ago.
by Bill Bentley
Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:07 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: easy search

Thanks Brian & Bob,

so, no names, no pack drill, there you have it !
by Paul W. Baker
Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Welcome

Thank you Bob, we look forward to some of the comments.
by bryanlythgoe
Fri May 27, 2016 1:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Museum of Lancashire Stanley street

Hi guys just to let you know that as well as doing my sponsored walk, I had the chance to speak to people in higher places than myself about the 14/20 Kings Hussars museum in Preston. I was assured that a committee has been set up and a consortium are looking at different options to keep it open. A ...
by j kerwin
Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Museum of Lancashire Stanley street

Five museums threatened with closure have been thrown a potential lifeline after the Arts Council for England granted a £162,000 cash injection to support the hunt for new owners to take them over.
by mick burgess
Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Charlie Anthony Cornes RIP

Another true regimental character leaving the family, one of my recollections of Charlie was when we were in Belfast Albert street mill A Sqn he was SHQ Tp Sgt. Charlie came into my office and said he was going up to raise the Sqn flag shortly after there was a burst of gun fire Charlie lying flat o...
by FERDY
Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PARISH CHURCH OF ST LAWRENCE BARTON

I am a Regular visitor to St. Lawrence Church, and the Regimental Garden and Columbarium, I have a Caravan just up the road in Bridgehouse Marina, in Garstang, and so pass the Church each time I visit! I, almost always stop in, and have a ´Natter´ to Bill Williams, my old shooting Boss, and who was ...
by mick burgess
Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ted Podester

Thanks Solly he can contact Ted Podesters son John direct as far as I am concerned
Yep Marion and I are fine thanks hope you and yours are as well
Take care M& M

Adverts will never appear above this line.
Ignore them by all means, but using them might contribute to the cost of hosting this website.

Noah's Arc - 14th/20th King's... at easyfundraising.org.uk