Search found 9 matches

Return

by Brian Moulton
Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: MAJOR UPGRADE

Bob

In Messages Of Condolence there doesn't seem to be any way to post a message, although I notice others seem to be able to. Any ideas.

Just getting the "topic tools" icon, but no "Post Reply" or "Quick Reply" facility.

No problem on any other threads.
by Brian Moulton
Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Welcome Singe Powell

Good to see you registered on here Singe. Hope all is well with you.
by Brian Moulton
Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: MAJOR UPGRADE

Hey Bob, In addition to your new "Thumbs Up" facility, how about a "Thumbs Down" tab as well.
by Brian Moulton
Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:25 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Maghrafelt Police Station, NI (I think?)

July/August 1971 2nd troop were in Maghera police station. "Dickie" Dashwood, Sgt Ian Leeming, Cpl Pip Thom, Cpl Flash Platt, L/Cpl Solly Moulton, L/Cpl Jim Higgins,Troopers - Leonard, Taylor, Askins, Cox, MORE INFO TO FOLLOW gosford.jpg B-Askins.jpg I personally started off that tour with...
by Brian Moulton
Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:23 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: lancashire day

John, wonder if you are aware of this heritage site.

http://www.prestwichheritage.co.uk/welcome/
by Brian Moulton
Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GEORGE MAGGS IN HOSPITAL !!

Just had a word with George Maggs. Mentally at 90 he's still in fine fettle, but since his second stroke, he isn't very good on his pins and can't maintain his balance very well. Had a good chat with him, and if anyone calls him, ask him to tell you the joke about the onion slicer. Seems he went to ...
by Brian Moulton
Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: new beer

How many pints is that Bob ? EDIT - Just had a look on't'tinternet and discovered that a cubit is not a volume measurement but a measurement of length based on forearm length. So would need to know not only the length, but also breadth and depth of the hull. Going to see if I can find some old plans...
by Brian Moulton
Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:40 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GALA Meal

Thanks Paul
by Brian Moulton
Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Charlie Anthony Cornes RIP

His real name was Anthony Francis Cornes, "Charlie" was a nickname given by members of the regiment and stuck. Visiting him on Tuesday afternoon in Pendle Community Hospital, I asked a nurse on the ward where I could find Tony Cornes, she looked at me blankly and only when I said "He ...

Adverts will never appear above this line.
Ignore them by all means, but using them might contribute to the cost of hosting this website.

Noah's Arc - 14th/20th King's... at easyfundraising.org.uk