Search found 8 matches

Return

by Bob_H
Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:32 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hawk badge

One of the things I look for is the way that the orb is held.

With KRH it is grasped like it's trying to squeeze an orange.
krhcapbadge.jpg

With our own 1420H the orb rests gently in the palm.
1420h.jpg
by Bill Bentley
Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:24 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Brexit

Wow 27, that really is an anti European point of view. Just look at what they are saying about Turkey ! Well here endeth my p.c. sermon for the day. I am 100% behind your sentiment. How anybody can be willing to keep alive some of the scum that is in prison, while the health and education systems ar...
by Paul W. Baker
Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Where has everybody gone

I put it too the top on the day of the entry. I probably pulled it down again too soon but that was as I was going away for a few days. It was not meant to upset anyone, but in hindsight I maybe should have left it until I returned.

Thank you
by Bill Bentley
Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:01 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kipling, Europe and Brexit

On the two Tony's, Tony Binns, I think that you have it pretty well summed up, as far as anyone can read between the lines. The biggest problem is our own people, everyone wants immediate results but that's hardly ever realistic. Being a self-sufficiency farmer I am well aware that you reap what you...
by Bill Bentley
Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: There but not there

27, that's what I was thinking, a couple of Guidon Sgt. Majors, smart as 10 ! With sabers to fillet any undesirables ... that's why I am wary of attending ... somebody might recognize me :wink: . Anyway, which of us would fit into our old Nr. 1's ? Tony, that would be nice, you know how to reach me ...
by Bill Bentley
Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:50 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Steven Hughes

Bless you Rick, it is important to remember ! You are right I don't do facebook etc.. Thanks for the other link. Looking at the few battlefield pictures reminds me of how bare arsed the landscape is, better tank country than for us infantry. As one can see, the rubbish always just gets left behind. ...
by Bill Bentley
Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:05 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The big tour

We have just returned from our final test tour before setting off on our big tour. We are driving our Kia Sorento, 2,5 liter turbo diesel 4x4 and pulling a Hobby 495UL caravan. We have had this car for some years and are very satisfied and confident that it is as good a towing car as you can get. (W...
by Bill Bentley
Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:20 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Steven Hughes

Hi guys, I've been very busy of late, not least in doing the right thing for my old buddy Steve. On Friday I read the following Tribute, which I had also written, in the Falklands Chapel in Pangbourne College. There were at least five generals and almost 200 of our 2 Para comrades, not all of whom w...

Adverts will never appear above this line.
Ignore them by all means, but using them might contribute to the cost of hosting this website.

Noah's Arc - 14th/20th King's... at easyfundraising.org.uk