Search found 82 matches

Return

by Phil(Quassie)Baldwin
Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Members only

Hi Bob
I was having a litle brows,et and noticed the members only had gone I dont have anything to put on it I just wonderd
by Bill Bentley
Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Future of Home Headquarters (North)

I have been holding my breath on this subject, waiting to read what those who were involved in the amalgamation would write. What strikes me is that everyone seems to have swallowed their feelings and come up with accepting the reality of that what was always inevitable. It also seems obvious that t...
by tigger
Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:50 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Censorship

Yammy

mate you've paid your dues, your officially as british as Vindaloo and Kentucky fried Duck, there's nothing foreign about you.

Cheers Trev
by Bill Bentley
Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:29 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Welcome to Paul (Fred) Baker

I don't do much of this patting on the back stuff, birthday greetings, or even 'last post' comments for people who I did not know, or like, it's just not me. On this occassion though I'll make an exception and extend a welcome to Paul, for purely selfish reasons: If we members do not extend a welcom...
by Hawk195
Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Future of Home Headquarters (North)

thanks bob, saw the photo and general Richard. my mistake but I have never met the man.

tony
by Bill Bentley
Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:50 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Auction Ended

Well, as far as I am concerned, it's great big thank you to Bob for doing what must have been a great amount of work, preparing and running the auction and then sorting and sending out all of the items. I guess, hope, that you had some support and so my thanks also to those without names who keep th...
by DRAC
Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Greetings fellow Hawks, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all those who took part in the auction, and especially to Bob and his lovely wife who worked hard to achieve its success. All money raised will help the committee in the running and offset costs of NOAHS ARC, which can be substa...
by PINKY
Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

See you in May Drac. Thanks Bob and wife.
Can't think of many better causes to support.
HUSSAR
ATB
Pinky
by Paul Axle Foley
Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Line in Luggage

Ordered mine ! And it's coming with me to Noah's Arc ;) Just in case I forget who I am !! Old age is setting in fast, as is Alzheimers and dementia from time to time.
by rick aindow
Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Medicina 2015

Looks like it was a great event, well done to all who were able to go and represent the Regiment!
by Ron Flowers
Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Great photos.
by Shep
Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Great Pics Bob
looks like you had a good time

Shep
by Johnny Morris
Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Great pictures Bob, wish I could have been there!!!
by mini Drac
Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My dad (drac) has now told me a total of seven times that he was given the honour of carrying the flag at the front of the contingent. When he comes down from the ceiling a bit, I'll tell him that he's already told me. He's so made up. Thanks for giving him the joy and pride. Photos look amazing by ...
by HarryBennett
Mon May 11, 2015 9:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ian Leeming

We spoke to Tina last week as hoped Ian would be well enough to attend the SW Reunion and heard he was in the hospice for a few days and due home then. Glad I spoke to Tina as whenever we speak to Ian he says he is fine!! He's certainly a fighter as was Drac, bless him. So sad but he'll be well look...

Adverts will never appear above this line.
Ignore them by all means, but using them might contribute to the cost of hosting this website.

Noah's Arc - 14th/20th King's... at easyfundraising.org.uk